Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 16, 2017

A major doctrine of the Soka Gakkai, Nikken's "Vasectomy"?, Mikio Matsuoka head of SGI Study Department explains

"Question #25. Next is a subject that is very distasteful to me, but it is nonetheless important. I asked Nikken to respond firmly to the report that “he got a vasectomy as a practice of permanent contraception for the sake of pursuing pleasure.” In response, he stated that “there was no such fact existed.” He then criticized me strongly, saying that “your nerve is beyond ordinary people when you ask filthy questions concerning my bodily privacy, such as whether I had an operation for vasectomy or not; and you published this in a book without confirming the facts” (Letter dated December 13, 2005, page 122)." -- Mikio Matsuoka

No comments:

Post a Comment