Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Received today this inspirational letter

Dear Mark:

As a self proclaimed Bodhisattva of the Earth, I endorse and recognise you as a Bodhisattva of the Earth and True follower of Nichiren's Buddhism.

Like others, my faith has taken me on a journey and I have learned to part company with those I believe do not have the correct faith and to align myself, in spirit, with those that I believe do.
When I first started invoking the Dai Moku, I had spiritual and out of body experiences that taught me the correct faith (not shared or understood by those around me in SGI/NichirenShoshu)and not the words of others. Shakyamuni Buddha came to me twice, amongst other experiences and I learnt that telling others did not work as they reinterpreted my experiences to suit their wrong views.

It is comforting to know that I need not rely on corrupt temples, sects or priests for the True practice and I truly know that the Gohonzon is inside us.

For us, Bodhisattvas of the Earth, there is no greater joy than to be in the Ceremony in the Air, where we received the True Teaching in the remote distant past and in the present. 

Dear Mark, and others of true faith, continue to follow your heart, giving your whole life completely to the Law of Life itself!

Kieran Farah
London UK

Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo, 
Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo, 
Namu Myo Ho Renge Kyo

4 comments:

  1. have not heard from him in a long time.

    hello kieran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Greg, hope you are well, I dont do social media except very occasionally, but I try to keep up with you.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure there are many others who embarked on an independent practice based on the correct teaching and seeking the single mind of faith. But, like me until March of this year , they steer clear of the Buddhist internet discussion forums because they ALL Morphed into ego battles and worse distortions of the teachings

    I have been sharing links regularly / even utilizing the email addresses I was privy to as a member - already there is evidence of rekindled interest and appreciation for the sharing of the teachings - even though only a small number does this -/ the impact is tremendous .

    Also I know a few now ex-SGI members who were able to see things clearly because of this site- who would not feel comfortable sharing on the internet or revealing their names .

    Very happy Kieran did share here in such a bold and honest manner !!

    Cheers!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete