Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Star-struck over Nestor Torres [and for the Dalai Lama too?] Truly, you insult Nichiren

"So, today, My sister Dorothy and I went to a teleconference, and we were just sitting there..you know...listening to the teleconference...and all of a sudden, Freakin'....Nestor Torrez walks into the meeting, and sits down.....
lol...Everyone started whispering, "What? Nestor? Is that Nestor? That's Nestor Torrez." It was so funny, because we were all trying to keep our cool and we were all trying to act like it wasn't a big deal...when really everyone was so star-struck.lol. But it was really amazing! I just so happened to have my digital camera in my purse because I forgot to take it out of my puse after attending a youth festival yesterday in Jacksonville, Fl. So, the way everything worked out was just really amazing. He said he wanted to hang out with our youth division next time he was in town! And he's playing at Disney World in October. So he like...wants to hang out with us...Nestor Torrez....lol. Excuse me, I'm still a little star-struck. He led evening gongyo, and it was so beautiful...
WOW.
lol, ok, just wanted to share with you guys!
And here is the picture we took!"

No comments:

Post a Comment