Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ice cream and bologna sandwiches. What a guy

I love my job

The air conditioning has been out here at the SGI-USA plaza. Everyone is sweating and a few people have had to go home. Just when it was getting awful, Greg Martin shows up and passes out ice cream for everyone. What a great guy. One of the real joys of working here is the consideration people show each other, in small but meaningful ways.

If ever you hear complaints that the SGI-USA staff is aloof or the national leaders don't care about the members or any such bullshit, please know that they are deeply caring people who pay very close attention to what's going on. I have never in my life known (let alone worked for) such hardworking and warm-hearted people. With or without ice cream.
July 26 2006, 01:38:06 UTC
Oh you don't know how much I'd like to work for SGI. Fortunate, fortunate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment